How we work
CEBI’s researchers work independently as well as in partnership with leading institutions around the world to answer pressing questions about social and psychosocial challenges.
Some projects originate from the interests of our principal investigators and graduate students, while others come from requests made by partners such as government departments, social and mental health care providers, non-governmental organisations and international development agencies.
Our research is funded by a range of organisations, including:
- California State Office of AIDS
- Danish Board of Social Research
- Economic and Social Research Council
- European Research Council
- Health Foundation
- Health Technology Assessment
- National Institutes of Health (NIH: NIDA and NIMH)
- Oxfordshire Mental Healthcare Trust
- Swedish Board of Health and Welfare
- UK Department for Education and Skills
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- University of California
Find out more about partnering with CEBI on your research project or programme.