CEBI’s world-leading research is closely linked with the Oxford-based international Cochrane Collaboration, and the US/UK Campbell Collaboration, which publish many of our reviews. Two of our staff members are Cochrane Editors (for the HIV and the Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems review groups).
CEBI is also linked with the Centre for AIDS Interdisciplinary Research at Oxford University (CAIRO).
CEBI researchers are sought-after members of expert panels and advisory boards, including:
- Blueprints for Healthy Youth Development
- Danish National Centre for Social Research
- Scientific Advisory Board for the National Academy of Parenting Practitioners
- South African National Action Committee for Children Affected by AIDS (NACCA)
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Expert Panel on worldwide family skills training
- World Health Organization (WHO)